Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Anyone have ZIP's EBL?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member CKim's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2001
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I'm not mistaked... zip's device uses a servo along with map readings to control boost.

    Very cool indeed.

    ------------------
    Black '00 GS-R
    JRSC @ 6psi
    Comptech Header / Comptech Exhaust
    GC Coilovers/Tokico Illuminas
    Comptech Front STB / Spoon Sports Rear STB
    ITR Rear Swaybar w/ BSQ Mounting Kit
    SSR GT1s / 205/45/16 Yokohama Paradas

  2. #12
    Inactive Member defconsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    How much for the EBL, and do you have applications for the 98 integra B18B 6psi setup soon to have 9-10 psi.
    I have the JR BTC, can i still use it with the EBL, or does the EBL replace the JR BTC?

    I know it's off topic but, do i only need the crank pulley (ENDYN stepper), to up the boost?
    Please give inputs, thanks guys!

    Defconsc

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JT98CivicEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CKim:
    If I'm not mistaked... zip's device uses a servo along with map readings to control boost.

    Very cool indeed.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I also use Zip's EBL to help eliminate tip-in and part throttle detonation. It's really a great device and adjustments can be done on the fly while you are driving! However, I think the boost control is handled by the servo motor via signals from the TPS instead of the MAP...

    JT



    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •